Food and Beverage Waiting Staff
We are looking for a full time and part time Food and Beverage Team Member here at Lusty Beg Island who is full of energy and takes pride in giving great customer service whenever they can!
Basic duties would include the following:-
Serving alcoholic drinks and coffee at the bar
Prepares breakfast and simple bar meals.
Prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
Welcomes guests to the bar or restaurant
Cleans and tidies the dining room and preparation areas after closing
Inform the guest of all the services available at Lusty Beg Island.
Most importantly, our team needs to ensure our guests needs and feelings are at the centre of everything we do.
Receptionist - Full Time
Lusty Beg Island are looking for a Full Time and Part Time Permanent Receptionist.
As the first point of contact with guests, the Receptionist will have a warm and welcoming manner and an exceptional eye for detail. Excellent communication skills are required. As a Receptionist, you must be comfortable dealing with guests and staff at all levels, you will assist with many and varied guest requirements throughout your shift, including check-in, check-out and other guest services as required.
As a Receptionist, you must be able to demonstrate high standards of spoken and written communication together with a good standard of numeracy, to ensure all relevant documentation is carried out accurately and efficiently.
You will be extremely well-presented and able to use initiative whilst displaying exceptional standards of customer care at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an amicable professional who likes to be helpful. Though not necessary, hotel reception experience would be preferred. Shift patterns vary, rotas are scheduled in advance and you will have a mixture of both AM and PM shifts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
LIve in Opportunities available.