Dog Friendly Resort
Lusty Beg Island Resort and Spa is the perfect place to unwind with a loved one and your pup. Offering a selection of self -catering lodges, chalets and bedrooms.
Dogs are charged at:
- £10 for the first night per dog and £5 every night thereafter to a maximum of £25
- Please call our reception team on 028 6863 3300 to book
In order to respect the sensitivities of our other visitors we do make the following requests
- We welcome responsible dog owners. Any dogs showing aggressive or dangerous behaviour or being a nuisance to other guests or dogs will be asked to leave immediately.
- All pets must be kept on a leash near other guests.
- Dogs are not to be left alone at any time within accommodation or grounds.
- Please have your poo bags with you at all times when out and about. We have plenty of spare bags at reception if you need them!
- Dogs are welcome in the signed off areas in the Beech Room and The Terrace but please do not bring them inside any other indoor areas including The Island Spa, Willow Room, Cedar Lodge or The Thatch unless by prior arrangement.
- The Resort reserves the right to ask that any dog is removed from The Island at any time.
- The Resort does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to dogs.
- The Resort staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after dogs or providing its food, bedding or bowls.
- Your accommodation will not be serviced if the dog is inside.
- We cannot accommodate any animals other than dogs.
- All dogs must be house trained